Sunday, February 13, 2011

What? No Word On My Card?



Are you as shocked as I am? There is no word on the front of this card. Totally not like me. I wanted more of the background to show so hence no word. I was trying to clean my desk yesterday...and I used the term "trying" very loosely as I didn't get much done. There were still scraps of the black glossy cardstock that I had used gesso painting on so I turned one of them into this card.

More cleaning in my future today. Stamp studio looks like a whirl wind whipped through it.

Went to see mom yesterday. Looks like the infection on her toe is clearing up. Big relief! Since she is a diabetic they have to be careful with her feet. I thought I was going to be blown off the freeway on the way to the nursing home. Was really.....lets see...what is the right word....Oh I think Pooh said it best....It was a blustery day. My car is taller so when the wind blows so does my car. And speaking of driving some old guy was making a left turn in front of me when I had the right of way, had to slam on the brakes and curve into the other street to avoid getting hit. Thank goodness the roads were dry on Friday or I would have skidded all over the place. Scared me half to death. I was so shaken that I wouldn't drive to see mom on Friday as planned. Waited till Saturday.

Stamping Trails
Karen 202

No comments: