Friday, September 30, 2011

Birthday Card Shares


While going through the storage space this summer I happened to find this cute little teddy bear card that my friend Lisa gave me years ago. If you look close you can see she wrote Lisa and Karen on the bear's tummies. The card wasn't dated so I don't know what year it was given to me. I know it was pre 2000 as I don't think we were stamping before that.


This is the card Lisa sent me this year. Love that birthday cake, great job on the card Lisa thanks. Looking back at the teddy bear card I still like it. So it will go back in a box with lots of other "treasured vintage" cards that I won't part with.


This card was made by my friend Connie. Such a FUN card!!! The netted ribbon is perfectly used with the corset stamp. Thanks Connie!

Hubby was sweet last night. He stopped on his way home from work and bought me flowers. I didn't think he would do anything else for my birthday as he paid for my 300.00 dollar Stampin'Up order earlier yesterday. Again....Sweet Guy!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: