Monday, September 5, 2011

First Birthday Card


I received this RAK from Kat on the 1st of September. Since the greeting is "Happy Birthday", and it is my B-Day this month, I told Kat I was counting this as a birthday card and not a RAK.

Stamp set Vintage Vogue used for the flowers. Love the warm colors. Thanks Kat!

I didn't get any stamping done yesterday. We were away at the family picnic most of the day. Thank goodness we got a picnic site with a roof, or we would have been very wet!!! The weather held out for about the first 3 hours, then we had some rain, then it would stop, then start up again. It did cool things off. We were all happy about that! Not much going on today. Going to be in the mid 60's so I'm thinking instead of cooking out....I'll make some spaghetti.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: