Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello Doily Birthday Card


Very simple card share for you today. I got a burst of energy yesterday so I cleaned the house, rode my bike, and weeded the garden. After that I was pretty tuckered out.

However....I did manage to make this very simple card. Base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 vanilla. Stamped Hello Doily background using Crumb Cake. Over the doily I stamped the flower from Inspired by Nature. The stamp was colored using More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke markers. Also used Four Frames stamp set. Bird colored with More Mustard and Chocolate Chip. Added some Chocolate Chip dotted ribbon, and some pearls.

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I like the flowers stamped over the doily!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, great use of color and stamps, I just got the leaves, so is nice to see them used, I love tone on tone so will be giving this a try-thanks for sharing!
id card printing urgent
plastic id cards online