Thursday, September 22, 2011

Purse Card Holder


Remember that stocking box I made a few days ago? Well I had an extra one and decided to put it on a Holiday Card Holder Purse. Purse is the perfect size to hold A2 cards, and envelopes. Really easy to make. I'm hoping to get the pictures taken and I'll post the instructions for this in a few days. I used one of the scallop circles from the pennant die, and the small scallop circle punch. Merry Christmas is from Easy Events.




I got another birthday card from Kat! YUM a no calorie cupcake!!!! Thanks Kat

The contractors called early yesterday morning to let us know they couldn't pour the concrete due to rain. And OMG did it ever rain yesterday. Cats and Dogs and I think hamsters too! Not to mention thunder and lightning. They may not be able to pour till next week as its suppose to rain the rest of the week.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: