Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh No...Pink Elephant



Isn't this just a cute pink elephant? He is from a new stamp set called Henry Says. The set has lots of great words, and things that can hang as banners from his trunk.

I also used a new Sizzix die. The pinwheel at the top right that Henry is holding was made using the die. 

Color pallet: Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, and retired Beau Chateau designer paper.




Skip filled the bird feeder and the birds were having a field day yesterday morning. I wish I could have got a closer picture, but the feeder is on the other side of the garden and I took this shot from the kitchen window which is quite a distance away. I also wish I could have caught the three large blue jays that where also flying around and enjoying the seed. Maybe next time.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: