Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another Stamp Camp Card


This is another clean and simple card we will be making at stamp camp. 
Stamp sets: Just Believe, and Crosses of Hope
Color Pallet, White, Basic Gray, Wistiera Wonder, and Elegant Eggplant.


Sunny today but cold. I have to go grocery store shopping. Not my favorite thing to do on a Saturday but can't be helped as we have to eat. Burbank will be sad if I don't get cat food for him. 
Still doing some prep work for the stamp camp. Thinking about heading out to mall later in the day. Get some walking in and maybe catch a movie. 

Have a happy long weekend!

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Karen I really love this card. Of course, the stamp sets and embossing folder happen to be some of my favorites, but I also really like your color choices.

Great job!!!!