Friday, January 11, 2013

Clean and Simple Call Me



Just a clean and simple card for you today. This was done using a stamp from the upcoming Sale-a-bration sets. Just love this phone booth! The rose trim is from the Spring mini catalog from SU. 

Suppose to be 54 today! I can't believe it! Also going to stay in those temps through the weekend. Great time to be outside. I'll be planning some walks in the park. Of course next week the other shoe will drop and we will be back to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Oh well I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Winter will be over soon enough. I can't believe we are in the 2nd week of January already. 

Going to be babysitting later. This morning I'm going through some stamps. Have lots of wood mounted ones that I need to sell. 
 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: