Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Flower in January



It was nice and sunny yesterday. Made me think of flowers so I had to make a card with a flower on it. 

Color Pallet: white, Tangerine Tango, River Rock, Old Olive, Early Espresso, and Paisley Petals designer paper. 



I'll be doing some housework today and some walking outside. Going to be another bright sunny day with temps in the upper 40's. Now for this being only the 2nd week of January I can deal with temps like that. 

Me and John went to the goodwill last evening and I finally found a wooden chair that is a close match to the sewing table. I'm thinking I'll end up covering with fabric anyway. Going to paint and make new curtains for the sewing room so I'll use the curtain fabric to make a cover for the chair. Wish I could pain the room now but I think its going to have to wait till Spring. Lots of prep work needs to be done. John went he was in that room was none to kind to the walls. I see lots of spackling in my future. I think I'll get him to help. Only fair since he made the holes. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: