Monday, January 7, 2013

Scarf and Beanie Cap for American Girl Doll



My niece Lil was really happy to receive the rag scarf and crochet beanie cap I made for her American Girl doll. I really didn't plan for the colors in the scarf to match the skating outfit that the doll has on, but for some reason it did. I just picked colors that I liked, purple, pink, and just a bit of gray.

We are now having what the weathermen are calling "January" thaw. Remember that snow we got a few days before Christmas? Well the temps are going to be in the high 40's and one day this week will be in the 50's so all that snow will be melting away. I'm not sorry to see it go. I love snow, but really only want to see it at Christmas time. Happy that it will be warmer this week, but of course they are also calling for a cold front to come in next week. Joy!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: