Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ferris Wheel



Still working with Feeling Sentimental stamp set. I smudged a little ink on the bottom part of the image so to cover it up I added a star. 
Admit One ticket is from That's the Ticket stamp set and is in the new Spring mini. 
I wasn't going to purchase the ticket stub punch but since I really wanted the ticket stamp set I broke down and bought it. Glad I did!

Color pallet: Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist

I also went a little bit crazy purchasing from SU clearance rack. I got a ton of the pleated ribbon. Not to mention designer paper. But I really like the pleated ribbon. Looks great on this fun card.

Was wonderful warm yesterday. Got up to 62. Took down the garland and lights that were on the picket fence out front. The cat took full advantage of the warmer weather also, but he came home pretty muddy. With all the snow melting and the rain we had the ground was soaking wet. Burbank decided it was okay to lay down in it and he was covered with mud all along his belly and his back legs. Had to scrub it off best I could with rags and water as I was not going to give him a bath. Later I brushed him real good so that helped. I should have got a picture but I didn't want him running around the house tracking the mud while I got the camera. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: