Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bike on a Doily Card


I stamped the bike on the top doily then crinkled up the edges and glued that to another doily so it would have more dimension. Used a sponge to add Daffodil Delight to the center of the wheels. Added some bakers twine and the saying and called it finished.

Color pallet: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Stamp sets are both from Stampin'Up! Sell-a-Bration. Felling Sentimental, and Vintage Verses. 

So Burbank my cat woke me up at 2:30 am Wednesday morning. He was just crying. So I got up pet him and let him sit on my lap for bit. Then I was awake so I did some light cleaning, and surfed the web. It was a very warm 64 degrees. I got back to bed around 5:30 and dozed off only to be woke up again by wind and rain beating at the windows. I did manage to fall back asleep and got up at 8. At that point the temps had dropped to 48. At least it had stopped raining by the time I got to Kate's house. We had a good visit. Took her shopping to a few different stores, then stopped and got lunch. Talked a lot and cried a bit, but all in all it was a good day. She is holding pretty well considering losing Michael.

Today I'll be going out to babysit and bundling up as its going to be in the 20's the rest of the week, and weekend and of course with that the snow will be falling. At least today is the last day of January and Winter is half over. Days are slowly getting longer. 

And Burbank is soaking wet! He went out and got caught in the rain. Nothing worse than a wet kitty that insists on drying off by rubbing on me, and jumping on my lap. Cats...... gotta love them. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: