Thursday, January 10, 2013

Organizing



I found these cute little molds at the Goodwill a few weeks ago. I thought they would look great on my desk filled with stamping embellishments. I was right! Just adore them!




I was in a cleaning and organizing mood yesterday. So I cleaned up the house, did some wash, and found some homes for all the new stamping goodies I received during Christmas.




I even redid the clear stamp cases. I did have all background stamps going across these organizer drawers, but since I really don't use background stamps much I took most of them down. I kept a few that I do reach for and put them in between the stacks of clear stamps. So nice just to reach for a stamp set with out having to leave my chair. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, do those "organizers" of yours bring back memories. They are jell-o molds from the 50's and were a bear to get the stuff out of in one piece! When you decide to get rid of them let me know what you want for them, they would fit great in my red & white 50's kitchen.