Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OZ


My son John and I went to see Oz the Great and Powerful yesterday afternoon. 
That movie just made me feel like a kid again. 
Loved the story starting off in black in white just like the original. Also the people Oz interacted with in the beginning where the same ones he interacted with when he arrived in Oz. Of course when he got there everything was in color. There were tie ins to the first movie that I thought were wonderful. One of my favorites was the horse of a different color.

This hot air balloon card was done in black in white with the balloon being caught in the twister. 
Large oval punch for the balloon, and round tag punch for the basket. Collage alphabet using for the lettering on the balloon. 


I woke up to a little snow on the ground. Not much, but at this time of the year I know Spring is around the corner....just has to be! I'll be home today since I'm not babysitting. Going to work on some stamping projects. Did my workout on the bike already this morning. Knee is starting to feel better. Blessed for that!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: