Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thank You...its Spring!


Well I can't say thank you enough that Spring is here! Of course our weather has not been reflecting Spring like temps, but I'm hopeful they will go up soon.

Today's card features Nature Walk stamp set. Other sets used Ity Bitty Banners, and Itty Bitty Bits.
Color Pallet: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso.
After I stamped each flower I twisted the stamp just a bit before lifting to give it a more watercolor look. 
Bird is stamped with Early Espresso ink then color added with pastel chalks. 
Used one of the little bottle caps as an embellishment on the crumb cake bow. I must say I'm getting addicted to the bottle caps. Going to have to order more. 
Also used Natural Composition designer paper, Marina Mist cardstock with Tasteful Trim die. I really like the scallop edge. 

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I'm not babysitting today so I think I'll crochet a bit this afternoon. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: