Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Papaya Collage Happy Birthday


Happy Hump Day! 

Stamp set used Papaya Collage
Color Pallet: White, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz,. Not Quite Navy
I used reverse masking for this card. The largest framelit  from Apothecary Accents was used for the mask. 
The bird was looking a little suspended in air so I grounded him (no I didn't send him to his nest) by sponging on some More Mustard ink and the using an aqua painter to define the ground line a little bit. 

Word is from Perfectly Penned. 
I was trying to decide what embellishment to use on the card and decided to root though some of my drawers and came across a ton of pearls on a string. 
At first I tried to adhere these to the card with Tombo liquid glue, but that wasn't working for me. 
I got them attached by using micro glue dots. 

 Don't have much plans for day since I'm not watching my nieces I think I'll get caught up on some housework and maybe work on a crochet project. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: