Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Winter Wonder Land


So we woke up to a winter wonderland yesterday morning. Skip was thinking he would get a snow day, but no such luck. We got about 4 inches of snow, but by the time I snapped this picture yesterday afternoon it was already melting. I didn't have to babysit as the school where my nieces attend did close for the day. 
At least I didn't have to get out and drive. Of course Skip started to bring out Spring stuff and put away Winter stuff last weekend. If you look in the corner of this photo you will see the grill. He couldn't plow the driveway as he put the snowthrower away for the season. I told him he forgot where he lived. We can get snow into April here in Ohio.

I called the doctor yesterday, but I'm still waiting for a call back. They have to check with the insurance company to see if the gel shots will be covered. 

 Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Karen,
I got a series of three shots, one week apart for my knee. It is callede eufflexxa (sp?). I had the shots 2 years ago, and believe me they worked! Ask your Dr about them. I understand it contains a cartalidge base I think. I don't know, but if I need them again, I will do it again! It is great to be pain free...considering the other knww now!

Krafting Karen said...

Hey Cheryl. Thanks for your input. It makes me feel much better. Right now we are waiting for the insurance company to approve the gel shots.