Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Bike


Since I've been having problems with my knees due to arthritis I haven't been able to work out. 
After doing some studying on arthritis and talking to my doctor I learned that a recumbent bike would be a good choice for me. 
Hubby found this one on Craig's list and went and picked it up for me on Saturday. 
I love it! 
Since it is in the basement (not the garage like the treadmill) I won't freeze to death when I work out, and its right in front of the TV so I can watch some programs while I petal away to a skinner me. 
It does take up a lot of space but I don't mind that. I've started out slow. Only doing 10 minutes twice a day. I'll let you know how it goes. 
Feel like I'm back in control again. Need to finish getting the rest of this weight off. 
BIG THANKS HONEY!!!
 
So Sunday was the best day ever! Got up to 65 degrees. We were able to go out on the deck and get some much needed sun!  We were thinking about going to the flower show but since it was so nice out we worked in the yard instead. Of course this being Ohio and being know for the weather to change at the drop of a hat, it poured down the rain all day yesterday. Today its back to being cold with some snow on the way. Winter it seems is not ready to release us yet.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: