Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Card from a Friend


My friend Kat send me a pack a cards last month. For this card she used the Faux Paint technique that I used on one of my Mailable Monday cards. You can view the card here

Just love the colors in this card! Nice work Kat. Faux Paint is so easy using painters tape and dye based ink pads. Makes for an unusual background. 

Can't believe we are into July already! Time is flying by. Skip is on vacation for the next few weeks. So looking forward to spending some time with him. John's birthday is coming up. He will be a quarter of a century old. Talk about time flying.....when did that happen?

Yesterday morning was awesome as I put in a large SU catalog order plus the Holiday mini pre-order. Going to be like Christmas at my house when the order arrives.

Oh and I forgot to post (old age you know) I lost another pound last week, so at this point I have 26 more pounds to reach my personal weight loss goal. YAY! GO ME!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: