Friday, July 5, 2013

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins


Back with another recipe. This one is healthy and oh so good! 
I found the recipe on Sparkpeople.com

You will need.....

3 ripe bananas
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips
 
Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add sugar, egg, and applesauce
In small bowl combine soda, baking powder, salt, flour
add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in chips 
 
Pre heat oven to 375
Spray muffins pans with cooking spray or line with paper liners
fill the muffin wells 1/2 full
bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. 
Makes 24
calories 102 each. 
YUM!!!
 
I made a batch and froze them. That way I won't be tempted to eat them all. LOL
I can take one out when I need a sweet snack. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: