Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July Week!


What would Christmas in July week be without more Christmas cards?
Have you made yours yet? Have any idea what you will be making?
Christmas is less than 6 months away! No pressure! 

I used some new things from SU Holiday mini catalog. Items from this catty will go on sale August 1st. 


This card features last years designer paper. Since I still had some left I decided to use it, and I love Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green! 
The Santa is from the 2013/2014 catalog called Tag It. Love that this set can also be used with the Chalk Talk Framelits. 
The little stamp I (heart) Santa is from Very Merry Tags also from the upcoming Holiday mini. I used the small heart from the owl builder punch and punched with Vanilla cardstock to pop over the heart on the stamped image. 
Added a bow with natural trim. 


The large snowflakes will be in the holiday mini. Stamp set has 4 of them. The largest one (not shown on the card) is 4 x 4 1/4 wide. WOW!
Designer paper Winter Frost is oh so beautiful! I inked the snowflakes with Island Indigo, and Coastal Cabana. 
Greeting is from More Merry Messages which is still available for order. 
I added a strip of white ribbon trim, white satin bow, and a few rhinestones. Also featured on the card is new 1/8 silver ribbon. You will love it as it is very shiny, and easy to work with! Perfect for the holidays. 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more Christmas in July! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: