Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas in July Week!


How about some cute little candy favors for the holidays? 
These can be put in stockings or just given to friends, and co-workers. 

I used designer paper and the Top Note die to make the holders. 
After cutting out the shape I folded the sides and overlapped them. Sides are held closed with glue dots. 
Next step was to fold up the bottom and use more glue dots to hold it in place. 

Still using the Festive Flurry stamps. This time I inked it with Pool Party. 
Bah Hum Bug tag is from Very Merry Tags. This is such a cute set to make gift tags. 
All of the images from this set has a matching punch....can you say quick and easy!!!!


And seeing how its very hot and humid out (mid 90's) I wanted to make some snowmen. 
These cute little guys conceal a treat size Hershey candy bar.

Hat is 1 inch square punch and window punch.
Little flower was made using Boho punch.
Eyes are circles from the punch pack. Cut two in black and one in white. The white one is cut in half to make the eyelids. 
Nose was cut free hand using Tangerine Tango.
Buttons are black and were made with Sweet Buttons Embosslits. 
Mouth was drawn free handed with black marker. 
I went to use my white gel pen but then discovered that it was dried out. Bummer!
However I remembered that I bought a chalk marker from the Holiday mini. It works perfect on dark cardstock and looks like chalk!
I wrote Let it Snow on the hats, and added the pupils using the chalk marker. 

Stop on back tomorrow for the last day of Christmas in July week. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: