Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wood Mount Case Card Holder


Hi stampers I'm back with another decorated wood mount box. 
This is a large box that I'm using to hold A2 size cards. 
Used winter frost designer paper, Festive Flurry stamps and matching framelits for the 
front of the box. 

Photo of the inside 


I thought about covering the Hershey's nuggets, but I like how the silver wrappers work with the snowflakes.

I made a picture tutorial for you that will show how to make the insert and the divider. 


Cut cardstock  8 1/4 x 6.

Score at 1/2 on all four sides. 

Cut flaps as shown in photo. Fold the insert on the score lines and use
glue dots to adhere the box sides together. 


For the divider: Cut cardstock 5" x 2 1/2"
On the 2 1/2" side score at 1/2, 1 1/4, and 2" 


Mountain fold the score lines. 


Use mono adhesive and adhere the center together. Your piece should like the photo. 
Place the insert and the divider inside the box and fill with cards, and candy. 

Wouldn't this make a great Christmas gift? 
I know I'll be making some to give out this season. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Wow! That is just too gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us!