Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fun with Scraps


I attacked my scrap box again, as it is getting pretty full yet again! 

Designer paper is Tea for Two. I made the two cards, and also made a post it note holder using a chipboard coaster. After gluing the paper to the coaster I used a emery board to even it out and to distress the edges. 
The "just a little note" word is from a retired SU set Apple Blossoms. 
Cards use Oh Hello, Feel Goods, and Summer Silhouettes stamp sets.
Color Palette: Island Indigo, Gumball Green, and So Saffron.

I really like the look of stamping on designer paper. I have to remember to do it more often. The 
Sunshine card would also be great as a Mailable card as there are no embellishments on it. 
The center card sports a very vintage designer button. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: