Saturday, November 2, 2013

Snowman Tag Case


Remember those primitive snowman tags I posted a few days ago?
Well they needed a case to hold them in so I made some. 
The clear plastic cases are the 1/2 wood boxes the SU sells. 
Just love these boxes. So many ways to use them. 
I used two smaller tags to make the snowman on the front.
Layered it on a Marina Mist panel that was embossed with Northern Flurry folder. 
The designer paper is Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey. I'm trying to use up some of my older designer paper.....that I have a ton of!!!


Here is a close up view of the box front. I used Early Espresso ribbon to add a handle to the top of the case. 
Tags to you! Was hand written. I was going to break out an alphabet set to stamp the greeting but since the snowmen are primitive looking I decided to just write the greeting. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: