Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fence Post Card


I used the hardwood background stamp with the chevron punch to make the picket 

fence for this card. Added flowers using Petite Petals, and Old Olive leaves

made with Sizzlits Little Leaves. 

Background flowers from Petals Parade. 

Greeting from Blooming with Kindness. 

I in the middle of Spring Cleaning....Joy...NOT

But it does have to get done. Of course I'm starting in the Stamping 

Studio! Going through some craft items that I have not used in along time,

and that I'm pretty sure I won't be using. 

New windows for the house will be going in during the middle of April. Can't wait for 

those. Thankfully the new windows tilt in so I'll be able to clean them. YAY

Didn't think I'd get that excited about cleaning! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: