Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fresh Print Card


Only one day till Easter! 

Thankfully the weather is just beautiful. It was 72 yesterday, 

and will continue to be nice and warm into next week. 

I've been busy cleaning the house and today I'll start

prepping some food that I will be serving the family on Easter. 

Today's card is simple and clean.

Designer paper is from Fresh Prints. 

Scallop tag punch in white, and then I punched the

bottom of the tag with the scallop border punch. 

Greeting used came from the "From my Heart" stamp set. 

Flowers are Petite Petals with matching punch. 

So while I'm still in the mood to clean....I need to go iron the white tablecloth that

my friend Lisa got me for Christmas. It will look great on the table with the 

bunny runner down the center. 

Hopping Trails!
Karen

No comments: