Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Take a Tip Tuesday #9


I just love how this card turned out. 

Did you know you can make eggs using White Simply Pressed Clay?

I used a small amount for each egg and rolled them into

oval shapes. Then let them dry. 


To get the spots on the eggs I inked up the dots stamp from Gorgeous Grunge

and placed it ink side up on my desk.

Then I simply rolled the eggs over the stamp. 

They look like little bird eggs with the Pacific Point ink. 

I also used Bird Builder punch, Artisan punch and Take Care stamp set.

Color Palette: Pacific Point, Wild Wasbi, Chocolate Chip, White, and Early Espresso. 

Happy birthday to my nephew Corbet. He is 26 today, and a Tax baby as my brother Tony

use to call him since he was born on the day taxes are due. 

Well after having a beautiful weekend the temperature dropped down into the 30's and we got a

little bit of snow. Good Grief!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: