Sunday, April 6, 2014

I Got a New Bag



We were out shopping over the weekend at Petiti's. 

Its a locally owned home and garden store. 

They also carry a large collection of Vera Bradley bags. 

I saw this cute little shoulder bag and knew I had to have it. 

Doesn't it just scream Spring? Love the greens and pinks together. 

I told myself that I would not start buying Vera Bradley, but I 

have to admit I like the bags. 

This one was just calling my name, and at 29.00 it was far less

than getting a Coach bag. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a style # or name for this purse? Love it! :)

Krafting Karen said...

Isn't is just wonderful! Name of the bag is called Frannie, and the color is called Olivia Pink. SKU# 11022146. Hope that helps....and go get yourself one....It really perked me up after a long cold winter!