Sunday, April 20, 2014

Origami Bunny



I made an origami bunny yesterday afternoon. 

Made with a 6x6 piece of designer paper. 

The paper I used is from the "stone age" LOL 

Its a long past retired SU paper. 

And speaking of retired.....Stampin'Up! retired list comes out tomorrow! 

I'm hoping there is not a lot of stuff on the list that I need to get as I'd 

like to wait till the new catalog comes out to spend my money on.....
 
but even if there is a lot of retired items I want I won't have to pay shipping on them
 
because Stampin'Up! is offering free shipping starting on the 21st and ending on the 25th. 
 
How cool is that!!!! 
 
 
 
Side view of the bunny I made. 

There is a nice U Tube video if you'd like to make one.

Looking forward to visiting with the family today.

Hope everyone has a blessed Easter. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: