Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween Card, and Birthday Gifts



My sister asked me a week ago to send her
 
a Halloween card. 
 
This is what I came up with.
 
I used a scrap piece of cardstock and the 2" circle 
 
punch to make a mask then I sponged the base card
 
with Crushed Curry ink. 
 
The house was inked with Versamark on black cardstock
 
then embossed with white embossing powder. 
 
The ground is just two layers of torn black cardstock. 
 
I think she will like it. 
 
 
How stinking cute is this? I forgot that I asked my friend Kat
 
to get this for my birthday way back in January. What a great
 
surprise to unwrap this. Love the little elephant holding the wine bottle. 
 
Big thanks Kat!!!!
 
 
Hubby had a vase of beautiful roses sitting on a brand
 
new kitchen table and chairs when I came down for breakfast
 
yesterday morning. 
 
 
I love the table and the bar stools makes it so much

easier for me to get up from since the knees are bad. 

Skip was so nice and made me bacon, eggs, toast and coffee for

breakfast. What a great guy! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: