Monday, October 27, 2014

Mailable Monday # 83


I'm back with another Mailable Monday card for you. 

This one couldn't be more clean and simple if it tried. 

I used the new tree punch with paper from Trim the Tree paper pack. 

I punched three trees using the designer paper. Then cut off the 

tree trunks for all three. 

Each one was then folded in half. The trees were glued

one side at a time using Tombo liquid glue. 

I punched one more tree using Early Espresso cardstock. This time

I left the trunk on. The finished designer tree was then glued

to the base espresso tree. 

Now I suppose you wouldn't think that a 3-d tree would 

belong on Mailable Monday but since the tree does fold flat to go 

in the envelope it works. 

The greeting is from Many Merry Stars that is in the SU supplement. 


Close up view showing the side of the finished tree. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: