Sunday, October 26, 2014

Many Merry Stars Kit



Let me start by saying that I don't normally purchase craft kits. 

That being said you will get an idea of how much I love the

new kit in the SU supplement. Its called 

Many Merry Stars and comes with lots of stuff to 

make some fun star decorations. 


What first drew me to this kit was these wooden snowflakes. 

Just loved the rustic look. 


Other things in the kit as well were appealing to me. 

There are many different embellishments that are included, and

the best part is that all the adhesive for the side panels of the stars are

already on! All I had to do was remove them and add the top and bottom star. 


Kit also has die cut words to use. These are very well cut, and punch 

out from the backing very easy. I was amazed! 


I put one star together just using what was in the kit. 

But you can use other embellishments you have on hand or even 

do some stamping on them. 

See the word wishes? It is done on gold glimmer paper. There 

are even glimmer paper stars to put together. 

With the different sizes, embellishments and ease of use I'm 

very happy I broke down and ordered a kit! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: