Friday, October 3, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF100314



I really enjoyed this week's sketch. 

I used Ornamental Pines stamp set.

The pine was inked with VersaMark then stamped

on brushed silver cardstock and embossed with

white embossing powder. 

I used Old Olive, and Basic Gray blendabilites to 

add the color to the pine needles, and branch.

Base card white, Old Olive layer was stamped with Hardwood

background stamp. White layer was embossed with delicate designs folder. 

The pine cone was inked with Early Espresso then stamped on Crumb Cake. 

After fussy cutting out the pine cone I bent it around the edges and attached

it to the bough with a pop dot. 


Inside card has the greeting and a stamped image of the bough and pine cone.

Check out the Sketch Frenzy Blog to see all the great designers

You are welcome to play along and upload your design of this fun sketch.

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh Karen, this is lovely. Now I can't wait until my order gets here as this is one of the sets I just ordered. Will put this card in my CASE file.

Krafting Karen said...

thanks Terri. Its a great stamp set to play with

Patrice Herrera said...

Man oh Man that is one beautiful card! Wow! What a great idea it is definitely CASEable. Now I really must order supplies to make this card.