Saturday, October 25, 2014

Jingle Framelit Card


I wanted to play some more with the Little Letters Framelits dies. 

I used Crumb Cake for the base card, and Trim

the Tree designer paper pack for the backing of the 

letters. The rustic looking jingle bell I've had
 
in my craft stash for some time. 
 
I attached that using some thin twine. 
 
Not much going on this weekend. 
 
I plan to get some more stamping done and try
 
to get a handle on the upstairs bedroom stamping area. 
 
Since I had to move away from my wonderful craft room 
 
I've been having trouble staying organized. Seems like 

I can never find what I'm looking for. 
 
I'll say one thing for this arrangement...since the room 
 
is small (and the desk is even smaller) it does force me
 
to put things away as I'm finished with them. I guess that
 
is something! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: