Friday, October 17, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday SSF 101714


Time for another Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge!

My base card is 5x5 with Lost Lagoon cardstock.

Stamps: Traveler, Wetlands, and World Map. 

Other things used: 2 1/2 circle punch, Lost Lagoon ribbon, 

Moonlight designer paper, and scallop border punch. 

I used Hello Honey, and Lost Lagoon ink to sponge the 

color on the ship. 
 
To see what the other designers have done with this sketch 
 

I have a repeat of a procedure I had done at the end of August today. I'm praying that this time the

test will be complete and we can find out what is wrong with me. 

I'll keep you posted. 


Stamping trails
Karen


3 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

I really like how you used the bright color with this vintage set!

Texas JennyWren said...

I absolutely L.O.V.E. this card Karen. Traveler is one of my favorite sets. You did such a wonderful job with the design, the colors and the little special touches. GREAT JOB!!

Terri said...

Oh I like this card, love the brayering/sponging you did for the ship. Very nice!