Monday, March 12, 2012

Lunchtime Techo Sketch 212


Well its not lunchtime yet but decided to play along with Mary Jo's lunchtime Sketch challenge. I used some colors on this card that I never would have thought would belong together. Wanted to jog myself out of my comfort zone. Cardstock: base Pear Pizzazz, vanilla, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, and Always Artichoke. Hello Doily used on the Saffron layer, and Upsy Daisy stamp set for main image. I got a little Always Artichoke on the flower layer where I didn't want it so I used a smaller oval with the word to cover it up. There is more than one way to cover up boo-boos without starting all over again!

Check out other samples of this sketch on Mary Jo's site here


Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

MJ said...

Yes, I don't think I would have added that Artichoke color on my own but it looks great. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week. Great job!