Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fall Themed Embellishments


Some Fall themed embellishments I made yesterday. 

Used some different thinlits, and chipboard to make them. 

Remember all those leaves I made and posted last week?

Well I used some to make these embellishments. 





Closer view. 









and the last one I made a rosette to mount the chipboard on. 

So warm out! Me and hubby went walking around the lake yesterday

later in the afternoon, then we went to Eatin Park for dinner. 

It's just after midnight that I'm writing this post. It is still in the 70's out. 

How wonderful is that! Bad news of yesterday the Indians lost are

are out of the rest of post season. They had a good season, but it would

have been nice if they could have won the World Series this year. 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: