Wednesday, October 31, 2018

And the Rest of the Halloween Countdown Envelopes


So here on Halloween I wanted to share the rest of the envelopes

I made for a 31 days of Halloween countdown swap. 

I showed the first 10 a few months back. You can 

see the first 10 here
 
Above we have 11-14


15-18





19-21


22. This one had a skeleton attached to the lower corner. 




23-25 On the 25th envelope along with some of the others I 

made a little pocket on the outside to put more goodies in. 




26-28




29 and 30. Made another pocket in the front of number 29. 




and here we have the last one coming in at 31. For this

envelope I added more decorations on the outside, again I added a pocket to hold more.

My swap partner loved all the envelopes I made for her. 




I have to post this photo. Hubby bought me a orange LED lighted broom

to put by the front door with my other brooms, and witch garb. 




Look how bright these lights are in the dark! 

After today I'll be packing up all my Halloween decor, and

crafting supplies. Time to start looking ahead to Thanksgiving, and Christmas! 

Everyone be safe out there tonight. Watch for the goblins.....Oh I meant children. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: