Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bunny Berry Basket


Well I had some energy yesterday and did some crafting. 

I used the berry basket die, and the hardwood background stamp

to create this cute little basket. 

The bunny was made using the SAB designer paper along with

small oval punch for ears and feet,

and 1 1/4 circle for head, and 1 3/8 circle for body. I added

a cute little tail using one of the blushing bride flower trim from the Artisan kit.

The bow punch was used on the front of the basket and punched with Blushing

Bride cardstock. 

I also got to use Hand Picked thinlit die. I cut the plant poke with

Pear Pizzazz.


I had so much fun making the bunny I had to make another one to place on a card. 

This one is a bit smaller. I still used the small oval punch for the ears and feet, 

but the body was made with 1 1/4 circle punch, and the head was made

with 1 inch circle punch. I sponged the pieces with Crumb Cake ink. 

The barbed wire folder is from Cuttlebug. I thought the bunny would

look cute with the fencing. 

The plant poke was cut with Pear Pizzazz, and stamped with a leaf that is

in From the Garden stamp set. 

The surgery is just a week away. I was talking to my nephew Corbett last week, 

and he asked me if I was excited to get the surgery. Well I wouldn't say I was excited.

I'm a bit scared, as the last time I was in a hospital was when I had my son John. 

But I know it needs to be done. So I'll get through it. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: