Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bunny Butt


Back with another french fry box. 

I used 1 3/4 circle punch for the bunny body, 

and large oval punch for the feet. 

Little blushing bride rosette is from the Artisan kit. 

The box was made with Irresistibly Yours designer paper which 

I sponged with Daffodil Delight ink. 

The designer paper for the feet is from Painted Blooms. 

I working on the post Friday the 27th. Seeing how

I'll still be in the hospital recovering from the knee surgery. 

I wanted to have at least a few things posted this week. 

I got a call from the Cleveland Clinic home care group. 

They were letting me know that they will call after I get home to 

set up some times for them to come to the house and help me to

get around. So that is a good thing. 

Also as I'm writing this up its snowing. Can you believe that! The

grass is all snow covered Suppose to be cold the next few days. I guess no

one told Mother Nature that it is Spring.
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: