Well thank goodness for polymer stamps!
I cased this card from another stamper, but I have to admit I had some trouble with it.
I first thought the artist stamped the images on a white layer then cut the "thanks" thinlit
from the center then layered that image back onto the card. Nope that didn't work.
So for the second attempt I cut the thanks out first. Then put that on top of the
layer and held it down with one hand while stamping the images over it and onto
I wasn't really happy with that either as there were empty spaces around the letters.
Next thing I did was to use the transfer sheets to add adhesive to the back of the
stamped "thanks" thinklit.
I cut another thanks using the back cardboard that is in a designer paper paper.
The stamped "thanks" was adhered to the cardboard one to make the "thanks" more
Now getting back to the empty spaces. I inked up the same stamps and over stamped
them. With the stamps being of clear polymer I was able to line them up correctly.
The finished "thanks" was adhered to the layer with mini staples.
Here is a side view of the card so you can see how the "thanks" seems to come right off the
Stamp set Painted Petals. Colors: Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Twist, Mossy Meadow, and
Memento black ink.
We had a lot of snow falling down yesterday, but it wasn't enough for schools to
close so Skip went to work today. Only 18 more days till Spring!
I didn't make my 100 lost goal yet, but I'm only one pound away. YAY
Start weight 273
Current weight 174
Goal weight 170