Sunday, September 6, 2015

Bachelorette


I had a small part to play for Sarah's bachelorette party.

The maid of honor asked me to make this button for Sarah to wear. 

I used Making Spirits Bright stamp set. I'm glad I picked up

that stamp set. This was the first time I used it as I got 

it on the SU clearance rack at the beginning of the year. Looking forward

to making some fun Halloween cards with it. 


the sash was made using an old wedding dress that Sarah had in her

costume trunk. She didn't even remember where it came from, but it

wasn't a full dress just the lower half of it. 

The big party was yesterday. I haven't talked to Sarah yet so I don't know

how it went. 

We are going to a family picnic today. Going to pick up Skip's mom and 

take her with us. It will be good to see the family before the wedding. Only

6 days away!!!!


Melinda was so sweet to sent me this photo of her and Sarah at the

bachelorette party. Melinda bought the white dress for her.

She has been an awesome Maid of Honor!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: