Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bunny on my Flip Bag


So I'm working on Spring theme flip bag for a swap I joined. 

Here is the un-filled bag. I have to work on things to stuff it with. 

I used different punches to make the bunny. The arms I 

had to fussy cut. 


Stampin'Up! Punches used:

Ears-large, and small oval
 
Head-ornament
 
Muzzle-1/2 inch circle
 
Eyes-leaf from bird builder
 
Hind legs-butterfly
 
Body was cut using SU oval framlits
 
Nose is circle from the punch pack
 
For the arms I punched a large oval piece then
 
 just trimmed it till it looked like arms. 
 
Black marker used to make the face lines. 
 
Used a white gel pen to add highlights to the eyes. 
 
And I also used a rose colored pencil to blush the cheeks. 
 
I debated with myself on if I should put a bunny on the front 
 
since this is a Spring themed swap and not an Easter swap, 
 
but when I think of Spring I think bunnies! And this cute
 
little fellow is sitting in a field of flowers, and flowers say
 
Spring.....right? 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 

No comments: