Sunday, February 5, 2017

Keep Calm and Craft On


Well I did a little bit of shopping yesterday. 

Not much mind you. I managed to only

spend 13 dollars at JoAnn's. 

One of the things I bought was another stamp set

by Hampton Arts. The stamps are called LOL for 

the funny sayings they contain. I used one of them

in the card I posted yesterday. This one is 

stamps about crafting. Perfect for me and my crafting friends. 

Today while everyone else is watching the football game

I'll be making a run to Tuesday Morning. I meant to go

yesterday but JoAnn's is in Medina and Tuesday Morning is 

in Strongsville and I just didn't wan to drive in two different

directions in one day. Plus this will give me another reason to 

shop today. LOL I know I'm silly. 

Not cooking today. Hubby will be getting pizza. Not

cooking is always a good day for me. Sometimes I just

get so tired trying to come up with meals. Then there the 

dreadful cleanup. YUK. I can live without that also. 

My mom didn't like to cook at all. She always said when she

retired her next house would not even have a kitchen. I'm not

that bad, but any break is always welcome! 

So I'm hoping the Falcons will win today, but I don't 

think there chances are that good. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: