Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pinwheels, and Bunny Butt


Back again with that Spring theme flip bag I was working on earlier

in the week. I made some cute little things to put with it. 


Check out the pinwheel. I used the same designer 

paper that was used on the bag. I layered 

the pinwheel on a doily then glued to a paper straw. 


This started out to be just a bunny butt, but

I decided to make a entire back view of the bunny. 

Made with circle, and oval punches. The little 

teardrop that is on the bunny paws was done with 

the tree builder punch. 


I had to make a pinwheel to put on a paper clip too. 

Love how all of this just goes together! 

So it was 74 here yesterday. Can you believe that!

I went for a walk. Then sat on the back deck wearing a jeans and 

a t-shirt, and got caught up on some phone calls. 

Nice talking to all my gal pals! 

Of course it all went to pot as the temp dropped, 

and a snow and rain mix moved right in! Ah

the joys of living in Ohio. If you don't like the weather

just give it a few minutes as its bound to change. 

I'm going to be busy making meatballs today. 

Having the family over for a big spaghetti dinner tomorrow

to celebrate hubby's birthday. Thank goodness

Sarah is taking care of the cake. One less thing for me to do. 

Stamping trails
Karen
Pin It

No comments: