Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Working at the Car Wash Yeah


Okay how does that song go again.....working at the car wash yeah. 

Come on a sing it with me car wash. Sing it with feeling car wash yeah. 

Okay I'm done well most likely not as I won't get the song out of my head. 

We took the van on Sunday to get it washed. 

This is the Rainforest car wash on Center Rd in Brunswick. 

They have done away with the attendant they use to have. 

Now its automated. Just drive up punch in what you want done

and pay.


Heading in. 


Preparing to get rained on. 


Now at the front they have this cute elephant that spurts water 

from its trunk. I was having a hard time getting a good photo, 

and for a split second I thought about letting the window down...

thankfully I thought better of it. LOL 


Getting soaped! 


Sorry but the giraffe turned out blurry. His head bobs up and down.


There is also a toucan. His head goes back and forth.

I couldn't get a photo of the monkey at the very beginning because

he is swinging back and forth from the ceiling pretty fast. 


Now they normally have the waterfall turned on, but I think

they turn it off during the winter months. 



And the entire top of the building has vines. 

So there you have the car wash. I'll be back 

tomorrow with some crafts. 

I have been busy working on some things for St. Paddy's day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: