Monday, February 20, 2017

Mailable Monday #183


I decided I needed to make

a collage card. Like the shabby chic look. 

Speaking of shabby chic. The name of the

stamp set I used is Shabby Chic Too. Made by

See D-s. 

Used different distress inks by Tim Holtz. 



After I did the stamping, embossing, and layering I 

thought the card needed something at the bottom, so

I sponged a white doily with yellow ink and adhered 

to the bottom of the card. 

Yesterday we had another warm and sunny day. I took a 

walk around the neighborhood. Skip spent the afternoon

with his mom. Took her out to KFC. She loves their chicken. 

Next Sunday he will bring her over to celebrate Skip's 60th birthday. 

Going to make him a large pot of spaghetti and meatballs. 

Sarah is going to get him an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. 

Should be a fun day with the family. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: