Sunday, March 25, 2018

Playing with Clear Coloring Stamps


I played around with some clear coloring stamps 

yesterday. The stamps I used were made by Hampton Arts. 

Simple to color using an aqua painter and dye based inks. The stamp was  inked

with Ranger Jet Black archival ink on watercolor paper. 

If you are going to get your paper wet you really need to use a good 

watercolor paper.

Wanted to give the card some texture so I layered the completed

panel on a piece of woven paper from DCWV.

That was popped over the base card. I chose the brick patterned
 
paper because it picked up on the bricks that are one the houses. 

Today I'll be heading over to Betty's to do some crafting. Suppose to 

be in the 50's today. I'll believe that when I feel it! At least

we have been having some nice sunny days, but not the warmth to

go with it. Brrr....sick of Winter!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: