Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Friendship Umbrella, and Other Cool Stuff


I wanted to post the friendship umbrella I made

for my crafty swapper pal Kathleen. 

I had to laugh when I saw that we both used the same pattered paper

to make the umbrellas.


side view.


after it was filled. I didn't put a stand on the bottom of the one I made.

This is standing up with the help of a plate stand. 


one of the rosettes I made. We used the same paper pack from Michael's called

Ooh La La to make the swap. 


embellishment box. This is a plastic box from Dollar Tree.

I made a belly band to go around it. 


inside view. 


shaker card. 


and another shaker. 


I received this cute barn door piggy card from my friend Lisa. 

So cute!!!! The barn door sides back and forth. 


greeting is on the other side of the door. 

Thanks Lisa! Love it! 

Yesterday was the first day of Spring, and me and hubby went for a walk. 

The sun was really shining! Of course we got some snow last night. So much for Spring! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: